Because my heart left with you, this was the end of my world
Front Page
Portfolios
Everyday's story
Affliates
Tagbox
Welcome
Hello, welcome to ieat-cherries.blogspot.com.
If you respect me, I'll simply respect you too :)
Don't step on my tail when I did not step on yours.
Please maintain your own oringinalities too!
This is a navigation blog.
Just move your mouse and hover on the 4 boxes, to change pages.
Tyvm, :) Enjoy your stay.
Rules and Regulation
1. Respect, oringinalities needed.
2. Don't like here or want to exit - click here to end your stay. (Work for IE only!)
3. Please keep comments to yourself. You doesn't have to spit your saliva out!
4. Kidly please leave a tag before you go, it'll be appreciated.
5. Do not, dirty my blog!
Portfolio
Readers.
Liheng is my name. friends calls me x.Boi, 15.
Status ; Attached. Hopinq to embrace my heart with someone special to me. enjoyinq a life with young age of mine , before gettinq old.
Title:
Date posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010;
Time started: 2:30 AM
Posted by: Xiaoboi.
I have to start loving you less today than yesterday, I guess & YES, what you want is not what you will get in return. Go carry on with your life , and go do what you wanna do. I've try my best to maintain this love, and I see no commitment in you, I tried to give in to this r/s and I did lots of gifts and wanting to give you. If there's a chance and when I'm free, I'll pass to you someday :/ You'd rather enjoy playing Elephant then me, and you know I dislike it. But perhaps you've drained everything, everything indeed.
As time past, you've slowly leaving me silently without biding goodbye. I dislike this feeling of your departure, but I guess I'll know it one day. Because a part of you have already gone to somewhere else, somewhere which you feel that it'd suit you , somewhere which you feel like going and someone which will make you high for few hours. I can't stop you now , but to watch you leave.
Wake me up when everything's over; when you fully understand my importance ; when you know that you're wrong ; and when you realized that this love had never being just an ordinary love.
I'msorrylove, I give up . Not very willingly but I got no choice. cause a part of you had given up on something which means more then me. Goodbye.