Because my heart left with you, this was the end of my world
Front Page
Portfolios
Everyday's story
Affliates
Tagbox
Welcome
Hello, welcome to ieat-cherries.blogspot.com.
If you respect me, I'll simply respect you too :)
Don't step on my tail when I did not step on yours.
Please maintain your own oringinalities too!
This is a navigation blog.
Just move your mouse and hover on the 4 boxes, to change pages.
Tyvm, :) Enjoy your stay.
Rules and Regulation
1. Respect, oringinalities needed.
2. Don't like here or want to exit - click here to end your stay. (Work for IE only!)
3. Please keep comments to yourself. You doesn't have to spit your saliva out!
4. Kidly please leave a tag before you go, it'll be appreciated.
5. Do not, dirty my blog!
Portfolio
Readers.
Liheng is my name. friends calls me x.Boi, 15.
Status ; Attached. Hopinq to embrace my heart with someone special to me. enjoyinq a life with young age of mine , before gettinq old.
Title: Tears started rolling down ;
Date posted: Tuesday, February 2, 2010;
Time started: 7:22 AM
Posted by: Xiaoboi.
Babyliu ;
I LOVE YOU.
Psfor those fxked up attitude these days and you had being tolerating all the way. From the way you reacted , I can sense that you've being very angry and speechless but you still maintain that smile of your's. I'm really appreciated with those things you did for me and trying to make me happy and giving in to me. You said : " you cant ask me to tolerate forever ." Despite everything , you didn't hesitate to give in more to me . I'm not expecting much from you and I'm already contented with this love already and I'm not expecting much. I'm sorry for being so unreasonable in times , but you can't expect me to change just to satisfied you either,as I'll feel that in-secureness towards me to you. I'm sorry I ain't the perfect one for you and always making you feel in secured and stuffs. But seriously, feelings bond deeper as time pass each day and seeing you almost everyday. All I want is you to be happy everyday , study,don't disappoint your mother and love me,I'm already contented. But no matter , I just want you to know how much I love you and your importance to me. Let this miracle stay baby, 24th♥