Because my heart left with you, this was the end of my world
Front Page
Portfolios
Everyday's story
Affliates
Tagbox
Welcome
Hello, welcome to ieat-cherries.blogspot.com.
If you respect me, I'll simply respect you too :)
Don't step on my tail when I did not step on yours.
Please maintain your own oringinalities too!
This is a navigation blog.
Just move your mouse and hover on the 4 boxes, to change pages.
Tyvm, :) Enjoy your stay.
Rules and Regulation
1. Respect, oringinalities needed.
2. Don't like here or want to exit - click here to end your stay. (Work for IE only!)
3. Please keep comments to yourself. You doesn't have to spit your saliva out!
4. Kidly please leave a tag before you go, it'll be appreciated.
5. Do not, dirty my blog!
Portfolio
Readers.
Liheng is my name. friends calls me x.Boi, 15.
Status ; Attached. Hopinq to embrace my heart with someone special to me. enjoyinq a life with young age of mine , before gettinq old.
Title:
Date posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2010;
Time started: 9:19 PM
Posted by: Xiaoboi.
Once again , it's me helping baby to post :D My baby is currently in school and I want give him surprise ! :D
BABYLIU ; These days had being a tortured for both of us and we finally sort things out yesterday. Just to let you know , no matter what I say , just don't take it too serious as I know what comes out , I can't take back again. & I can tell you , I don't mean what I say. Don't think too much okay , I won't run away or disappoint you. Hopefully you understand and me lovelove you :D Study hard ! :/