|
Tagbox
|
Welcome Hello, welcome to ieat-cherries.blogspot.com. If you respect me, I'll simply respect you too :) Don't step on my tail when I did not step on yours. Please maintain your own oringinalities too! This is a navigation blog. Just move your mouse and hover on the 4 boxes, to change pages. Tyvm, :) Enjoy your stay. |
Rules and Regulation 1. Respect, oringinalities needed. 2. Don't like here or want to exit - click here to end your stay. (Work for IE only!) 3. Please keep comments to yourself. You doesn't have to spit your saliva out! 4. Kidly please leave a tag before you go, it'll be appreciated. 5. Do not, dirty my blog! |
Portfolio ![]() Liheng is my name. friends calls me x.Boi, 15. Status ; Attached. Hopinq to embrace my heart with someone special to me. enjoyinq a life with young age of mine , before gettinq old. Lastly i'm a good boy .(: .
|
Affliates ALPHABETICAL ORDER. CJM's Aleanor's Clive's Darrall's Debbie's Derrick's Georgina's Huili's Jaslyn's Katherine's Nichelle's Ruoheng's Vanessa's Yvette's
| My Daily Lifebook Flipped those Pages: Title: Dedication to my dearest baby; Date posted: Saturday, February 13, 2010; Time started: 11:04 PM Posted by: Xiaoboi. 4 days ! ): I really don't know how long can I pull myself through. I'm very very tired already and I bet I'll fall sick soon. But all I can say is ILY baby , faster come back ! ): I'm glad that he seems fine there and he claims that he grow fatter. Finally after few days, I'm somehow used to it easing myself to sleep every morning. My huge eye bags are developing deeper each day, I'm gonna be a panda when his back. Heh , I can't wait till his back and see how fat did my Baby grow . I want him to be a chubby fatty babyzxc and see his new haircut ! ♥ My dearest Baby ; Even though we didn't managed to celebrate Valentine together , but not to worry. There's still many other days and there's something call belated. But bear it in mind, even though we're being drifted apart cause you need to visit your grandparent's oversea, so long as your heart still continue to beat , I'll still continue to wait for your return and I love you. I know we didn't manage to celebrate it this Valentine , but I'm really satisfied. As I keep telling myself, Your presence is in my heart and I know you'll feel that way too. Sorry to be neglecting you and I can't rushed on time to accompany you in web-cam & skype these few days. As I got to run around to visit my don't know whose side relatives & I'm force to go. If I had a choice, I would rather accompany you and disobey them but I know , You'll get angry with me as I promised you to be good when you're not around ): But perhaps I'm wrong, You're also angry with me cause I didn't online & the worst part is to hear you scolding me vulgarities and stuffs when your cousin called me and you're on skype with him. I'm not gonna blame myself for this cause I know you dislike me blaming myself and making you feel guilty. Last but not least , ( FYI,I didn't copy and paste okayyyy :x )Happy Valentine and a Happy new year baby ! I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love You ! :D Alright , It's running late , I wanna update my blog before I go to sleep ! :D Hopefully I'll be able to accompany you later when I'm awake as I told dad I won't be going out later. - - More web-cam pictures with babyzxc. Labels: 24th |