Because my heart left with you, this was the end of my world
Front Page
Portfolios
Everyday's story
Affliates
Tagbox
Welcome
Hello, welcome to ieat-cherries.blogspot.com.
If you respect me, I'll simply respect you too :)
Don't step on my tail when I did not step on yours.
Please maintain your own oringinalities too!
This is a navigation blog.
Just move your mouse and hover on the 4 boxes, to change pages.
Tyvm, :) Enjoy your stay.
Rules and Regulation
1. Respect, oringinalities needed.
2. Don't like here or want to exit - click here to end your stay. (Work for IE only!)
3. Please keep comments to yourself. You doesn't have to spit your saliva out!
4. Kidly please leave a tag before you go, it'll be appreciated.
5. Do not, dirty my blog!
Portfolio
Readers.
Liheng is my name. friends calls me x.Boi, 15.
Status ; Attached. Hopinq to embrace my heart with someone special to me. enjoyinq a life with young age of mine , before gettinq old.
Title: Baby baby baby !
Date posted: Thursday, February 18, 2010;
Time started: 7:49 AM
Posted by: Xiaoboi.
YOU'RE BACK,SURPRISE ! Finally managed to meet you today ! :D heh , this is that something I've being doing that Idw to tell you cause I gl. Alright , I'm very very tired already , tomorrow longlong day for me too :/
Big Fat chubby babyzxc ♥ Thanks for your peach chewy gummy gum ! :D & You seems to be a bit fatter now , but idc I still like. I can't wait to see you tomorrow and bully you again. LOL.
Oh wait , I can't wait to pass you your gift on 24th. I wonder and wondered , whether you'll like it anot. I'm currently still editing it to make it look presentable :x Hopefully you'll like it :D Last but not least , I ♥ YOU ttm ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ .