Because my heart left with you, this was the end of my world
Front Page
Portfolios
Everyday's story
Affliates
Tagbox
Welcome
Hello, welcome to ieat-cherries.blogspot.com.
If you respect me, I'll simply respect you too :)
Don't step on my tail when I did not step on yours.
Please maintain your own oringinalities too!
This is a navigation blog.
Just move your mouse and hover on the 4 boxes, to change pages.
Tyvm, :) Enjoy your stay.
Rules and Regulation
1. Respect, oringinalities needed.
2. Don't like here or want to exit - click here to end your stay. (Work for IE only!)
3. Please keep comments to yourself. You doesn't have to spit your saliva out!
4. Kidly please leave a tag before you go, it'll be appreciated.
5. Do not, dirty my blog!
Portfolio
Readers.
Liheng is my name. friends calls me x.Boi, 15.
Status ; Attached. Hopinq to embrace my heart with someone special to me. enjoyinq a life with young age of mine , before gettinq old.
Title: Baby are you down down down down down ;
Date posted: Friday, February 26, 2010;
Time started: 12:38 AM
Posted by: Xiaoboi.
Everyday seems different ; If you didn't realized ; Each day it's getting dimmer and dimmer baby ; I hardly see your presence & concern now .
Fixed back that broken heart,will you ? You'll pushing me to a extend whereby I don't have a choice now. You're assuming things and saying that meeting me alone would be bored. You never said before meeting me alone would be bored in the past , you even wants me to meet you daily. But everything seems so different now.
I already tried my best to cancel everything,just for you today. Even got myself in to trouble to runaway from my CWO till 5. Quarreled with parents caused of skipping CWO. And was said by babes as PS SISTER but I didn't bother just because of you. & all I get in return was , You'll feel bored , Forget it . Did you practically feel how I'm feeling when you said all this?
No. You can't be bother with it already , as you're tired. You're trying to tell me that , you already give up and you can't be bother with this already. & Avoiding those quarrels just because you claims that you don't wanna argue with me led to no where. It's only getting worsen each day. For all I know , I dislike this feeling and you telling me FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT.
It really doubts me :/ Do you need me in your life or I'm just something for you to display and when you're tired of it , you throw it away? & when you happy , you ask me come meet you , not happy , you just put me aside ? I really dono . I really feel that it's time for you to go reflect on yourself and tell me what you want in life. No point I tolerating, keep quiet when ppl approaches me and crying at night and when I'm reading your smses. You always want me to go with your WILLS , but did you ever go with mine or even regard me as a girlf?
Alright , say no more . Perhaps to the extend , you've give up. I won't be back . Goodbye love.